Friday, July 18, 2014

Re: Do you have a message for President Obama?

Since you provided an easy means for me to send a message, I did so.  However, I do not think you would like it.  

You see I would prefer to paint "it," (presumably Texas) blue.  

Nothing personal, but I regard most (probably all) of your political positions contrary to the ethical precepts of most religions--especially Christianity and probably including "secular humanism."   

Passionately hoping for your defeat and the defeat of all Republicans in November of 2014,

Roy Griffin

P.S. And you may as well take me off your list.  It will be cold day in the Bad Place before you or your party get a penny from me.  


On Friday, July 18, 2014 3:13 PM, John Cornyn <john.cornyn@johncornyn.com> wrote:


Leave a message for President Obama.
roy,
President Obama isn't listening to Texans.
In fact, he was here just the other day and failed to address concerns about very serious issues impacting our state.
roy, when he was here, President Obama was too busy fundraising for Democrats to spend much time hearing from regular Texans about what's important to them.
. . . But if he asked, what would you say?
From the border crisis to Battleground Texas, it's clear that we've got a lot to discuss. 
Thank you for standing with me.
For Texas,
Senator John Cornyn
P.S. What would you say to President Obama if you saw him in Texas?
 
Disclaimer
This email was sent to roygg9@yahoo.com.
To unsubscribe to this publication, please click here.
Use Gmail? Make sure to move us into your primary inbox.


No comments: